Working for us
We care, do you?
Oxford Private Care is the leading provider of home care services in Oxfordshire.
We are always looking for high quality staff. If you are caring, reliable, flexible and willing to learn, then apply for a position with us.
What do we offer?
With Oxford Private Care you can expect:
- The best pay and conditions in the home care industry in Oxfordshire
- First class training and development
- The opportunity to qualify for NVQs or equivalent Diploma
- Guidance from a friendly and supportive management team
- An immensely rewarding and satisfying career
All employees are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) (formerly Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)) check. See information regarding the CRB process.
Please note that anyone interested in a position as a Live-in Carer you need to complete the full online application form. There is also a full job description under the Live-in Care section.
- Live-in Carer, Oxfordshire £450 – £580 per week
- Care Assistant long visits 3hrs+ Oxford £9.15/hr
- Community Carers: Abingdon & Kennington £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Community Carers: North Oxford and Headington £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Salaried Community Carer – £17,000 – £18,500 Abingdon
- Salaried Community Carer – £17,000 – £18,500 Oxford
- Community Carers: Botley area £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Community Carers: Witney £9.15 – £11.80ph (NVQ: £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Community Carers: Didcot & Wallingford £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00)
- Community Carers: Faringdon & Wantage £9.15ph – £11.80ph (NVQ £9.30 – £12.00ph)