Working for us
We care, do you?
Oxford Private Care is the leading provider of home care services in Oxfordshire.
We are always looking for high quality staff. If you are caring, reliable, flexible and willing to learn, then apply for a position with us.
What do we offer?
With Oxford Private Care you can expect:
- The best pay and conditions in the home care industry in Oxfordshire
- First class training and development
- The opportunity to qualify for NVQs or equivalent Diploma
- Guidance from a friendly and supportive management team
- An immensely rewarding and satisfying career
All employees are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) (formerly Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)) check. See information regarding the CRB process.
- Community Carers: Botley area £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Community Carers: Abingdon & Kennington £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Community Carers: Didcot & Wallingford £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00)
- Community Carers: North Oxford and Headington £9.15 – £11.80ph, (NVQ – £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Community Carers: Faringdon & Wantage £9.15ph – £11.80ph (NVQ £9.30 – £12.00ph)
- Flexible Community Carers: £16,000 – £18,500
- Domestic Cleaners (£7.00/hr weekdays)
- Care Assistants in Shrublands Residential Home (£7ph weekdays, £8ph weekends, NVQ: £7.25/£8.25)