Annual Client Satisfaction Survey
At the end of every year, we circulate a client satisfaction survey to all our clients.
This provides us with valuable feedback as we endeavour to meet the needs of our clients and make any improvements where we can.
The results from the 2015 client satisfaction survey are as follows:
- 94.37% of Oxford Private Care clients who responded to our survey said that they were happy with the care they received all or most of the time
- 92.54% felt that their care service was effective saying that their needs were met all or most of the time
- 96.87% said that they felt safe all or most of the time when their care service was being delivered
- Other questions we asked were about care plans and whether they felt they needed to change their requirements. 12 clients said that felt they did need to change their care plan so our Area Care Managers arranged a review of these particular clients’ care plans during December and January
- 87.01% of clients rated carers as good or excellent at undertaking their duties with 84.3% rating carers as good or excellent at understanding their needs
- The clients rated 100% for carers being trustworthy and professional and 98.70 said that they were treated with respect and dignity
- 98.69% said that carers respected their privacy
- 92.56% of clients said that they would recommend OPC to other people and 83% said that they rated OPC as outstanding or good