Community Carers: Witney £11.00 – £15.00ph, (NVQ – £11.15 – £15.00ph)
Oxford Private Care is urgently recruiting for reliable and committed carers to work in Witney and the surrounding areas.
We have full and part time vacancies. Working hours are based on a 2-week rota.
Full time employees are required to work every other weekend and a minimum of 2 evenings in the week. Part time employees are required to be available for evening and weekend working.
All positions are based in the community so you must have your own transport.
The successful candidates must have a caring and supportive attitude and they need to be flexible and reliable. Experience would be useful but not essential as we will provide excellent training.
Competitive rates of pay:
– Standard carer rates:
£11.00ph weekdays, £12.00ph weekends, £15.00ph bank holidays
– NVQ (or equivalent diploma) carer rates:
£11.115ph weekdays, £12.15ph weekends, £15.00ph bank holidays
– Mileage expenses £0.39 pence per mile
– Full training by a qualified, award-nominated trainer
– Free uniform tunics and health hygiene items such as gloves, aprons, handgel etc
– Flexibility of working early mornings, evenings and weekends
– Paid holiday
– Pension scheme
Oxford Private Care is committed to training and development and offers full training, so even if you have no experience of care, we will train you. We also encourage and support all employees to undertake the NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent diploma.
This position will involve:
– Developing good relationships with our clients so that they maintain and improve their independence to positive outcomes
– To assist with a full range of personal care eg. Washing, dressing, toileting, assisting with cooking, cleaning, prompting medications, shopping and social activities etc
– Completion of paperwork
– Undertaking of any additional training as required
The successful candidates must have:
– Use of their own transport
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– The ability to prioritise work
– The ability to work alone or within a team
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, formerly CRB) is required before you commence employment with us. Free DBS check is available up to 6 months’ service.
Oxford Private Care is an equal opportunities employer.Apply now