Live-in Carer, Oxfordshire from £580 per week
We are looking for Live-in Carers to live in the homes of elderly or dependent clients in Oxfordshire and surrounding counties
Two levels of care are required:
Level 1 – Domestic, Social Assistance and full personal care: includes housekeeping and companionship i.e. cooking, washing, ironing, cleaning, shopping, escorting on outings, assisting with dressing, washing, prompting medications, assisting to toilet, catheter care, incontinence etc.
Level 2 – Complex Care: all the above plus stoma care, peg feeding and dealing with memory loss, dementia, diabetes, post operative care, terminal/palliative care etc.
Variable shift patterns available.
- Free accommodation and meals in the client’s home
- Up to 4 day induction programme before work commencement
- On-going training and support
- Full 24/7 support from our care management team
- Assistance to enrol on NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent diploma
- Excellent rates of pay starting from £580 per week depending on the needs of the client
- Some experience of working with the elderly or dependent would be desirable
- Clear, fluent English speaker
- Someone who is eligible to work in this country
- Someone with own transport and valid driving licence (if possible)
- An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, formerly CRB)
- Satisfactory references
- Someone who is flexible, reliable and caring and our clients appreciate good cooking skills!
Oxford Private Care is an equal opportunities employer.Apply now