Response Care Assistant – Car + Salary
The Response Care Assistant role will combine both personal and domestic care duties with the objective of maintaining people at home and wherever possible, to restore them to full independence.
Successful candidates will receive a salary of up to £23,000 per annum and the use of a company car.
The Response Care Assistant must therefore be prepared to work in an unsupervised situation and be prepared to give attention to the needs of the client, as well as performing practical tasks.
The Response Care Assistant will work a regular shift pattern and will cover work in all Oxford Private Care Ltd areas – including, but not limited to: Oxford City, Cowley, Botley, Abingdon, Kennington, Headington, Didcot, Wallingford, Faringdon, Wantage and Witney.
Working hours are 7 am – 2 pm and 4 pm – 10 pm on a rota basis. Rota options include 4 days on and 4 days off, or 2 days on and 2 days off.
On any working day, the response carer must be ready to leave by 6.30 am to ensure that emergency care is delivered.
Where you are not allocated any work or required to provide emergency cover, other administrative and tasks are carried out dependent on business needs and as direct by your manager.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of domiciliary care
- Clear, fluent English speaker
- Good written communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to work in different areas
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Friendly, positive and outgoing person
- Caring and reliable
- Punctual and organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- A methodical and systematic approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Team player with a flexible attitude